In pursuit of our leadership vision
- We are a fast growing housing finance company in India
In pursuit of our desire to be a role model
- We are today, a leading housing finance player with a strong focus on quality of growth
- We have a long-term credit rating of AAA (Stable) by ICRA and AAA (Stable) by India Ratings, and short-term credit rating of A1+ by ICRA & India Ratings
We have continued to build a Broad based & Integrated financial services business
- We continue to be one of the few players in the industry with a diversified portfolio that allows us to meet almost any customer need across the entire spectrum of his / her lifecycle
- Our integrated play has helped us gain a competitive edge by allowing us to share best practices, derive cross-business synergies & provide our talent pool an opportunity to grow their career through cross-functional and cross-sectoral experience
- Our distributors and partners see tremendous value in association with our businesses
- We are successfully expanding the market for our offerings, along with our market share in each of our businesses
Financial Achievement as of March 31, 2021
- Our Consolidated Lending Book is at Rs. 118,690 million
- Total 74 branches PAN India.
Awards & Accolades
- ABHFL was awarded as the Disruptive Technology Innovator of the Year under the Technology segment, in the prestigious Economic Times BFSI (ETBFSI) Excellence Award 2019 for implementation of Robotic Process Automation
- ABHFL won two awards at Outlook Money Awards 2019. Gold Category - Home Loan Provider of the Year (Affordable), Silver Category – Home Loan Provider of the Year (Affordable)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management’s Lean & Six Sigma Excellence Awards (LSSEA) is a coveted award in the area of Operational Intelligence towards enhancing customer value. ABHFL’s project team was adjudged the “Winner” for its project on “Robotic Process Automation” in Industry 4.0 category
- Quality improvement team at ABHFL won a Gold Award at the International Convention on Quality Circle (NCQC) forum held in Tokyo in September 2019.
- Aditya Birla Housing Finance Limited’s (ABHFL) Mood Board campaign won a Bronze for the Best Use of Direct Email at the 2019 DMA ASIA ECHO Awards.
- The ABBY AWARD are the Oscars of Indian ad awards to honor creative excellence in advertising. ABHFL’s Top Up campaign won Bronze for Direct Dimensional mail at The ABBYs 2018